Hello people ๐๐พ today is the feast day of the Baptism of our Lord ๐ง๐ + too that its also the 2nd week of Sunday this year (´∀`) today I've tried out another make from EGG again except I'm pretty much sure this one is a 2003 scan. I thought of the inspo and I like it how simple and straightforward it ๐ I did included in a shimmer-y green eyeshadow based on the dress I've worn today by simply just using 2 shades of the same colour. I would defindlety be adjusting the dress as it was a bit too loose on me, but overall I did like today's coord and make of how it turned out (´。• ◡ •。`) ♡
![]() |
| Make Inspo from Natsumi 2003 EGG scan |
After I finished applying on the makeup, I acciendatly stained my dress with my foundation, www (*≧▽≦)ฯ it wasnt even a large stain but rather it's like a dot. I did like my overall look and I did wore tights underneath for the weather which was a good thing๐๐พ it was slipperly however and almost the whole ground has ice covered outside ๐
Oh and in case if you guys are wondering, I wasn't been able to fully recover my previous photos from my digital camera last week. Fortunatly I did ended up seeing my photos, however the sad part is that I wasn't able to save them based on the software I was using to recover them ๐ it took me a while to figure out how to get them back despite how it didn't turn as sucessful (。•ห‸ห•。) technology can be very confusing sometimes sadly, but it's ok since I figured they weren't completely corrupted and I had a change to take a look at them ๐
But yeah with all that being said, thank you for taking your time reading this blog and I'll see you guys later |˶˙แต˙ )๏พ๏พfarewell!



No comments:
Post a Comment